DRESS CODE REMINDERS
- If you wear leggings, you must have a fingertip length shirt or a dress on over the leggings. A swearshirt or jacket will not work unless it is fingertip length.
- Rips in jeans must be less than 3 inches above the knee. If you have rips in your pants about 3 inches, then you will receive a dress code violation.
- Shirts and tops must come down past the top of your pants. Your stomach or back should not show.
What Happens if you receive a dress code violation?
You have 3 options...
- Call home to have someone bring you other clothes.
- Fix it (zipping up a jacket, using tape to cover rips).
- Report to ISS for the remainder of the day.
**When you receive 4 dress code violations, you can be put on a uniform plan where you will wear a polo and khaki pants each day for the remainder of the year.